The Kerala Public Service Commission, or KPSC, holds a number of state-level examinations to choose applicants for various positions. The PSC Exam, which is given to select applicants for the State Civil Services, is the most significant of these tests. Candidates who plan to take this test should be familiar with all the exam-related information, including the eligibility requirements, syllabus, exam format, and remuneration information. Let’s talk more about Kerala psc thulasi login portal web info thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
The official notification for the Kerala PSC 2022 recruitment has not yet been made available by the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC Thulasi). The KPSC Thulasi will provide details on the hiring process and the number of available positions on the commission’s official website. The curriculum, exam schedule, and application are all available on the official website.
The most recent announcements and information should always be consulted before applying for the Kerala PSC recruitment. Depending on the vacancies announced, the exam will either be held in two or three stages.
Table of Contents
How to register and login for Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile
- Go to the official website, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. In the “Registered User Login,” registered users can log in and new users can register.
- Choose “Sign Up” from the menu. A new registration will show up on the screen.
- Include all necessary details like the applicant’s name, birthdate, religion, caste, id proof number, and so on. A Time Password will be sent to the user’s registered mobile number (OTP).
- Once the OTP has been verified, continue with the registration procedure. Create a user ID and password that you will use to log in.
- The applicant must generate the User ID without the use of spaces and must keep track of it for future use. At the bottom of the form, enter the captcha code.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Thulasi
Make sure you meet the Kerala PSC eligibility standards before submitting an application for the PSC Exam. In order to apply, candidates must be eligible for the Kerala PSC exam in terms of nationality, age restrictions, and educational criteria. The basic requirements for eligibility for Kerala are listed below.
Candidates must have earned a minimum of 50% overall in the general category and 45% overall in the SC, ST, or OBC categories in their undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree program in any stream from a UGC, NAAC, or comparable approved university or institution.
Explain the eligibility criteria
Age allowances in the upper age limit will be provided to candidates from certain limited groups. In accordance with Keralan government legislation, the maximum relaxation varies based on the qualifications and category of the candidates and may be up to 10 years. The upper age limit will be lowered up to a maximum of five years, depending on how long the applicant served in the defense forces and how long they were unemployed after being discharged. In addition to the prerequisites given above, candidates for stream 2 positions must have continuous work experience under a government official in Kerala and must have no disciplinary actions or criminal convictions during their three to five-year employment period.