To view Ikhedut Portal Gujarat and Online Registration at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Portal and i-khedut application status. The Gujarat government launched the Ikhedut Portal to give different incentives to the state’s farmers. The government has developed a number of programmes to promote farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, and land and water conservation.
The state government has directed all district education officers (DEOs) to launch digital payment facilities for school students. Initially, the facility would be provided to migrant children coming from Maharashtra and other states. All of these programmes are described in detail on the Ikhedut Portal, and residents of the state can apply for benefits using this online portal.
Table of Contents
The objective of Ikhedut Portal
The major goal of Ikhedut Portal is to make government initiatives available to all farmers. Farmers can use this portal to apply for any programme and monitor the progress of their application. The government is trying to provide every possible assistance to farmers and use technology in improving their lives. Farmers can easily get information about new schemes from this portal and apply for benefits.
Process of Ikhedut Portal
Before you can use Ikhedut Portal Gujarat, you must register. There are multiple ways to register for Ikhedut Portal, but the most common method is through the Internet. In order to use this facility, simply conduct a visit to ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in and click on “Request New Service”. You will be asked to provide the details of your family and other important information that you would like to access the programmes offered by the government of Gujarat.
ou can also register by calling the toll free helpline of the Gujarat government. So you can know more about the Ikhedut Portal at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in and read the latest news update on this portal. You can also find information on programmes, application status, job vacancies, and events organised by the state government on this website. If you want to get instant updates about this portal then you should follow the ikhedut.
Step 1: You can search google or any search engine with the term “ikhedut login”, or “ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in login”.
Step 2: Click the login link given here.
Step 3: Registered users enter your mobile number i.e registered with your ration card and click submit.
Features of Ikhedut Portal
The features of the portal are briefly described below:
1. About the scheme: The scheme explains the programme and its benefits.
2. Scheme Status: The status shows whether or not the farmer has applied and been approved for benefits under any programmes. If a farmer is approved, they will be provided benefits as per their eligibility status by other agencies through this portal.
3. Apply for scheme: A farmer can apply online for any scheme and view the status of their application.
4. Help desk: There is a help desk section that provides information about the scheme, including how to register and fill in the application form.
5. Online Certification Centre: The centre provides digital signatures to farmers for online applications, and also provides guidance on digital signatures.
This is the best website to know all the developments of government policy and help farmers in getting more benefits. This website provides direct services to all the eligible farmers of Gujarat. This program has benefited many people in Gujarat by providing direct benefits to them at their doorsteps.