Sri Chaitanya introduced the E Praghna online learning curriculum. After logging into the site, E-Praghna offers students a platform for taking classes online. Find out more information about the emerging portal, SamagraShiksha CWS Entry, using their registration information, such as their admission number, user ID, or mobile number, students may sign up on E-Praghna and then log in to the portal.
Sri Chaitanya Group’s E Praghna login site is an endeavor to support e-learning and prevent any gaps in a child’s education during the COVID-19 pandemic. The true character can make our best qualities arise to combat the harshest circumstances attempted to be based on distance vision rather than myopia. Because of this, digital education is essential to the future of education.
Numerous services like these are provided for online learning and entrance preparation in a comprehensive manner by the E Praghna login page. A college that specializes in entrance preparation offers the most knowledgeable professors in each area who are dedicated to helping the students accomplish great successes in both their academic and personal lives.
Additionally, it offers clean, quiet hostels that are safe and secure. Textbooks, available in a well-stocked library with several subjects, give students a wide range of learning opportunities. The library also offers periodicals, newsletters, and educational series on a variety of Foundation topics to help students succeed in their careers.
Table of Contents
How do we register & E Praghna login?
- Go to https://www.epraghna.com/studentLogin and click the link. To sign up for free, click the icon.
- The registration form will be visible. Type in your cell phone number.
- To request an OTP, click Get OTP. Enter the OTP that was sent to your cell phone.
- Fill out the online student registration form. Make a note of your username and password before clicking submit.
- Visit the student login page by clicking the following link: https://www.epraghna.com/studentLogin.
- Enter the admissions code you received from Sri Chaitanya. Additionally, you can log in by providing your registered mobile number.
- Enter Username and password are required. In order to sign in successfully, click the sign-in button.
Step 1: You can search google or any search engine with the term “e Praghna login”, or “e Praghna portal login”.
Step 2: Click the login link given here
Step 3: Enter your details email address and password and click the Sign In button and enjoy surfing.
How to reset the password?
- Head on to the E Praghna Login page. The “Forgot Password” link should be clicked.
- In the space provided, enter your Sri Chaitanya ID number. Select “Submit” from the menu.
- Then select the Send OTP option after entering your registered mobile number.
- Using the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number, enter it. Your new password can be entered on the following page.
- After entering your new password in the space given, press the “Submit” button.
Advantages of E Praghna
- It offers a reliable and effective online learning system. Continual learning is possible for students.
- This webpage will provide a variety of mock tests. It Will be focused on the test content for competitive exams like NEET, JEE, and IAS.
- You will receive all course information, including study guides, online lessons, exam schedules, and sample examinations.
- A complete website for all interested parties, such as parents, instructors, experts, and students.
- The evaluation process can be made more goal-oriented by tracking your advancement and national ranking.