In this article, I am going to tell you about 8 best online tools to convert video to MP4 and other formats. Don’t you want some of your favorite online videos or movies to be on your device for you to watch without an internet connection?
There are a lot of tools and software out there but some of them only convert your video to a specific file format only more than one file formats. But I have selected some of the online tools which not only can convert your video into MP4 file format but also into other file formats as well. The top 8 online tools to convert video to MP4 and other formats are listed down below:
- Online Convert
- Online Video Converter
- Online Converter
- Convert Files
Table of Contents
This software is one of the simplest video converters on the internet. The speed of video conversion on Zamzar is fast without any complications. File formats available on the software are: 3GP, 3G2, AAC, AC3, AVI, FLAC, GIF, MP3, MOV, MP4 and others.
- Upload the URL of your desired video on the software from your computer system or mobile phone.
- Then you can find a dropdown ‘Menu’ out of which you can pick the output format.
- After doing that click on the ‘Convert’ option which is available there.
- Then you will be shown a new page where there will be a download button which you have to click to download the converted video to your device.
2. Online Convert
This online tool for video converter makes the conversion process fast for you though due to plenty of conversion available on the website, it will make it a little confusing to you. File formats available on this website are 264, 3GP, 3G2, 3GPP, AMV, ARF, CED, CPI, DivX, OGV, WEBM, WMV, VOB, and many more.
- First thing you need to do is navigate the ‘Video converter’ option which is in the left-hand sidebar and then you have to select your desirable ‘Convert to.’ file format for your video.
- Upload the video file from your device, paste the URL or get the file from cloud storage.
- You can also make changes in the video such as change size, rotation, adjust frame rate, cut video, etc. which are available in the ‘Optional settings’ section.
- After doing all that click on the ‘Start conversion’ button available there.
- After everything is done you can download the video to your device and delete the file from your server right away.
3. Online Video Converter
This online video converter is very simple to use for the users. File formats available on this software are: 3GP, AAC, AVI, FLAC, MP3, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGG and many more.
- After going the site, click on the ‘Select file’ option and upload the video file.
- Choose your desired video file format after uploading the video from the dropdown menu available on the site.
- You can also customize your videos with settings such as video resolution, etc. which is available in the ‘More Settings’ option.
- Then click on ‘Start’ button to begin converting your video fie.
- After it is done you can download the video file to your device.
This software is a pretty straightforward video converter out there. The best thing about this software is that you can do everything in a single page. File formats available on HDconvert are: 3GP, AVI, FLAC, MP3, MOV, MP4, MPG, OGG and others.
- First, you have to select the desired file format in which you want your video to be converted into.
- After that, you have to select the output quality from the basic or advanced settings option available on the website.
- Select the video file from your cloud storage, device, or paste the URL.
- Then the file will be converted for you, after conversion you can download the video file to your device.
5. Online Converter
This is another one of the best video converters to other formats. But this software is not intuitive enough. File format available on Online Converter are: 3GP, 3G2, AAC, AC3, AVI, FLAC, GIF, MP3, MOV, and other formats.
- From the dropdown list available, pick the ‘Convert to’ option out of it.
- Then select the ‘From-To’ option from the dropdown menu available on the website.
- Then you need to upload your video file to the software through URL, computer or cloud storage.
- After then click on the ‘Convert’ option to start the video conversion process.
- After conversion, the video file will be automatically downloaded to your preferred device.
This is one of the best options for you if you cannot wait and rather expect to get your file by email once everything is done by the software. File formats: 3GP, OGV, 3G2, AAC, PSP, 3DS, PS3, FLAC, MP3, MOV, MP4 and others.
- First step is to upload your desired video file on the software through URL, computer or cloud storage.
- Then you have to select the ‘Convert to’ option from the menu option available there.
- You have to write your email address after that so that you will receive the video file through it.
- After all the information is submitted, you have to press the ‘Convert’ button.
- After the video conversion is completed, you will receive a direct link of your video file by email.
7. Convert Files
This is another one of the online tools for video converter to other formats. This software is really easy for you to use but the user interface is a little outdated. File Format: AVI, MP4, OGG, MPG, FLV, SWF, DV, MOV and others.
- Upload your video file on the software through your computer, URL or cloud storage.
- Then you have to press the ‘Convert to’ option from the dropdown menu along with the desired output format for your video.
- Then you can select the quality of your video file after conversion along with video size.
- Then you have to click on the Convert button.
- You will be then directed to the progress bar where under the ‘Get your converted file’ you will be able to see your final video file. Then you will be directed to a page where you can see your video file playing after conversion.
- Then you can download your final video file from the software.
You can use this software for the easy navigation and intuitive interface of the software. File format: 3GP, 3G2, AAC, AC3, AVI, FLAC, GIF, WAV, WMV and others.
- Upload your desired video file through computer, cloud storage or URL.
- Then you have to pick the output format for your desired video file.
- You can also make changes to your video such as video size, bitrate, frame rate and the video aspect.
- After selecting everything you have to press the ‘Convert Now’ button.
- After the video conversion is completed, you can download the final video file to your device or to the cloud storage.
So that was it for this article. Hope this article for helpful for you. Thank you for reading!!!