Bgcforme is one of the employee portals associated with Brookshire Grocery Company. It is available to all full-time, part-time, and hourly employees. Bgcforme gives you the ability to submit questions about the company, seek help from your peers in areas such as payroll, benefits, and other HR issues or find out where your shifts are. It also gives employees access to their schedules and time off work week breakdowns.
It is important for all employees to carefully review their work schedule as well as complete a number of hours every day according to their role. Employees must be respectful of each other while they are on duty and abide by any company policies that might be in place with regard to outside obligations, such as religious commitments or school functions. Staff members who do not abide by these rules may face termination.
Table of Contents
How to Login Bgcforme Portal?
Real Website login here
Things about the bgcforme:
- BCGForMe is available to any employee during their normal work day and after hours.
- You will only see the BCGForMe application if you are working a shift that day and it is your scheduled day.
- You will not see it on days when you are on call or off-schedule, regardless of what shift you have that day.
- If you do not have access to the BCGForMe Application, please contact your supervisor or Human Resources department to activate the application for your department.
- The time of your shift can be viewed from 7:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- BCGForMe only displays your current shift. If you need to view your daily time schedule, please contact your supervisor or Human Resources department and they will help you set up a new shift schedule at the end of each week.
Once you have completed the BCGForMe application, please check to be sure that your email has been set up correctly. If it has not been set up, please contact your supervisor or Human Resources department and they will assist you to make sure that it is working properly before submitting it a second time. It must be sent from the employee’s email account and not under any personal accounts or aliases such as Yahoo! Groups, Facebook groups, LinkedIn groups, etc.
BGCforme apple store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bgc-partner/id1283548400
BGCforme Google Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.ingaged.androidapp.brookshires&hl=en&gl=US
Uses of the bgcforme:
There are many uses of the BCGForMe application.
- You can search for and view other employee member’s schedules on your shift day.
- Emailing an employee is also possible through the BCGForMe website. The link can be found on a page on the company website.
- Viewing contact information for you or another employee, such as an address, phone number, email, and supervisor names is also possible through the BCGForMe application during your normal work day and after hours during their shift days which is available to them as well.
BCGForMe actually works very well; it is user-friendly, very convenient and gives you access to your shift schedule and if needed, you can even search for other employees’ schedules. It is safe to use, but we would advise caution when using private email accounts while on shift.