Table of Contents
Which every topic you search over the web, you come to find that there are hundreds of websites about that topic. If so many websites are working on same niche then what is the criteria that some websites are top-ranked while others are not? Well, it all depends on the SEO efforts that you put into your website. By SEO efforts, I not only mean on-page SEO but I also mean off page SEO. Among off page SEO techniques, Guest Post Service seems to be the most common and the most valuable.
Today, we will explore some important things about this important and highly useful website ranking service.
What is a guest post service?
You generally write posts for your own website. However, you can write posts and get them published on someone else’s blog. Such a post is called the guest post. As a matter of common sense, when you post on someone else’s blog, it means
you are a guest there and you are authorised to post the particular article but not to own that blog.
Now you will be thinking, why articles are published on someone else’s blogs? Well, SEO specialists already know about the purpose of guest posting. Actually, it is done to generate backlinks of your website on other blogs and to improve the ranking of your own website.
The Benefits of guest posting:
There are the following general benefits of guest posting:
- Increases traffic on your website– The ultimate goal of guest posting is to increase the traffic on your website and to promote your business.
- Generate backlinks that improve SEO– When you write content for other’s blogs, you definitely put links of your own blog somewhere either in the middle or at the end. These links are called backlinks that help to improve the SEO of your website.
- Reaches a new audience– Through the service of guest posting, you can reach new audience. What will be the new audience? That audience will actually be the audience of that blog and you will bring it on your own blog through backlinks.
- Improve website ranking in search engines- Guest posts are actually effective to improve your website or blog ranking in search engines. Through guest posts, you generate backlinks to your blog on other blogs and through these backlinks, search engines can easily find, understand and rank your content.
- Builds relationships– Why do bloggers allow someone to publish content on their own blogs? Well, Bloggers are always in need of good content. By providing good content, you will add value to their blog, and ultimately, you will be able to build relationships with them.
Steps of guest posting:
They are the following basic steps of guest posting:
- Find the blog where you will guest post
- Shortlist blogs for which writing a guest post will be more valuable for you
- Send your pitch
- Write your guest post blog
- Follow it
- Say thanks to the blogger so as to make a friendly and long-term relationship with him.