Students and staff will use ClassLink, the district’s Single Sign-On (SSO), to access digital curriculum and resource sites that support SSO. As a result, users no longer need to remember numerous usernames and passwords. Each student will use their mypolkschools account to access the school’s computers. The default web page will be their ClassLink Dashboard. Leading cloud-based education software company ClassLink Polk connects teachers and students to the classroom, the curriculum, and one another in richer, more effective ways.
This facilitates class rostering, and automated account provisioning gives actionable analytics, and allows quick access to apps and files with single sign-on as major proponents of open data standards. In more than 2,000 school systems, ClassLink empowers 17 million students and staff members. All of your web resources are instantly accessible through ClassLink on all of your devices. Without installing any software, you can also start remote Windows desktop programs directly from your browser.
Table of Contents
How to access ClassLink
- Enter your login information at the ClassLink Student Portal in a web browser with a stable internet connection.
- Username and password are required. Then, to access your ClassLink student dashboard, select the Sign in option.
Student ClassLink App
- A mobile app is another method of logging into your ClassLink student portal.
- Download the ClassLink App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store to get started. Install the ClassLink mobile app.
- Using your login information, log in. You can interact with your teacher and access thousands of online learning resources through your mobile app.
Benefits from ClassLink Polk
- You may utilize ClassLink to view usage statistics for all of the digital products used by your company, helping you make wise purchasing and training decisions.
- Using open data standards, you may rapidly and securely provide class schedules to all of your online learning tools.
- It is possible to acquire dependable, automated account provisioning that reduces the time needed to create and maintain staff and student accounts.
- You may immediately access all of your web resources from any device thanks to it as well. ClassLink offers one-click single sign-on, as well as easy access to information at school and in the cloud.
- Additionally, because it can be accessible from any device, it is great for one-on-one conversations and BYOD initiatives.
More information about ClassLink Polk
Most of our schools use Schoology as their online classroom platform. Using this resource, teachers will be able to contact students directly as well as submit and receive completed tasks. Using this program, parents may interact with their children’s teachers and keep track of how the class is doing. Parents will be informed if their child’s instructor plans to use a tool other than Schoology. The lower grade levels are where this is more likely to happen.
The teacher must give parents the “Student Access Code” before they can log into their child’s Schoology account. Parents can view all of their child’s courses once they have access. Families can also get the full suite of tools for up to five home devices for free. Assignments will be expected of many of our pupils. For details on how to download and assist your child in getting the app, see the instructions below.