Dubai is a hub of tourism where tourists from all around the world come to enjoy luxurious and cultural activities to comfort themselves with pleasuring activities. Dubai has everything for kids and adults ranging from visiting iconic places to doing adventurous activities. Among them, the traditional visit to dhow cruise creek is a must activity to do. Having dinner at Creek Dhow cruise gives you a pleasing experience while sailing on a traditional boat with a touch of luxury.
Dubai provides its visitors with tons of activities and moments to create beautiful memories including a visit to Dhow Cruise Creek is a must. These places can not covered in a single article but a few amazing activities are listed below:
Table of Contents
1. Dubai Fountain Show
One of the most exciting sights of Dubai is visiting Dubai Lake to see the Dubai Fountain. It is the tallest performing fountain in the world. The captivating water, music, and light spectacle will amaze you.
- The fountain is situated over 30 acres of Burj Lake and can be performed on different melodies.
- The fountain is unique in design which consists of 5 circles size and two arcs powered by water nozzles that can shoot the water to impressive heights.
- The fountain is designed with 6600 wet superlights and 25 color projectors which can create a spectrum of 1000 different water expressions.
- It is amazing to know the fountain has over 22000 gallons of water in the air when it is operational.
- You can ride in the lake on a traditional abra (water taxi) for the ultimate ride on Burj Lake to see the best water show in town.
2. Visiting Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building with its beautiful and amazing architectural marvel.
- The iconic building is over 2700 feet with 163 floors high, a record-breaking skyscraper in Dubai. It has various open-air decks for viewing and swanky lounges through which you can see splendid views of the UAE and the Persian Gulf.
- The highest lounge is located at 154 level and hotels are available at 38 and 39 floors.
- It has the world’s second highest observation deck which provides a complete 360 view of Dubai.
- At 124 and 125th floors, the top Burj Khalifa offers a range of activities to indulge in. You can visually explore the world below you through a high powered telescope. Collect memories with green screen photography. Have a falcon-eye view of Dubai.
3. Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise Experience
A dhow cruise creek visit provides you a historical view of Dubai as the dhow is made of wooden boats and you feel like you went to the past. Cruising has been made interesting at Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise by making traditional boats to luxury restaurants.
- The dhow is well-illuminated and decorated and can be seen at night. People love to ride on dhow cruises, especially on the upper deck portion where they can enjoy open fresh air with sights of the surroundings.
- The ride is usually 2 to 3hr long in which entertainment shows such as tanoura dance or belly dance are shown to spectators. People then have a buffet dinner depending on package type.
- dhow Cruise Dinner Creek the luxury one has more menu items in the buffet such as continental and traditional both types of food are available. It is always better to know the dhow cruise Dubai Creek price before booking a ride so it is within your budget.
4. Swimming at Aqua SkyPool
It is a unique swimming pool located on the 50th floor of Palm Tower situated at 200m above ground level. It is the world’s highest 360 degree infinity pool and offers an incredible view of the iconic Dubai skyline, Palm Jumeirah, and the horizon of the Arabian Gulf. It is a truly unmissable place to see Dubai at a new height while swimming.
Dubai has created wonders for humans to enjoy and relax. The dancing fountain will blow your mind, dining at Dhow Cruise Creek and enjoying a live performance is another level of pleasure. Swimming and viewing Dubai from height is something that can not be explained in words only to be felt. You can have dune bashing, and visit beautifully decorated gardens, adventure worlds, Malls, and much more.