SBI HRMS, or State Bank of India Human Resource Management System, is a shorthand for a platform that allows employees of the bank to quickly access it. A variety of services, including pay information, profile information, vacation time, career history, leave applications, salary slip downloads, pay or pension details, holiday information, tour applications, and other financial benefits. SBI HRMS is a self-service ESS portal that is available to all of the bank’s employees nationwide. We will discuss about sbi hrms login portal or hrms.onlinesbi.com.
Table of Contents
How to Login to SBI HRMS ESS Portal?
The download process of SBI HRMS ESS
- Launch the Android Market. Look for the My HRMS app.
- Activate the install button. Due to its modest size, the application may be installed in a few minutes.
- You will be notified when the app has been successfully installed after it has been done.
- Start the app, as seen in the image, and enter your username and password.
- After completing the process, you can now access all of your SBI employee and pensioner benefits and services directly from the My HRMS app on your Android phone.
Features of SBI HRMS Login Portal
1. SBI Account Balance
You can access your records in greater detail thanks to the connection between this site and your ledger. You may examine both the balance of your records and the account transactions in this section.
2. Transaction History of the SBI Account
Because you can find the history of your account’s transactions in this section, this system also functions as a passbook. This section also aids in controlling record activity so that you may accurately maintain your records.
3. Pension Slip of Employee
The pension slip assists in keeping track of the benefits payments recorded on your record. Although you can get this slip in this section, there are no particular uses for it. Here, you can review all of the transactions, including any timely pension increases.
4. Account Statement of SBI Account
In this section, you can view your pay or benefits account’s whole history. Monitoring your compensation or pension account is advantageous.
5. Rewards and Recognition:
Every employee is encouraged to work harder while receiving excellent incentives that are acknowledged by the entire SBI bank. Another way is to have those rewards listed under your HRMS portal profile.
6. SBI Events
For people of all ages and services to know more about anything new, SBI hosts a variety of events, workshops, and seminars. Employees can utilize this site to register for and attend such worthwhile events.
7. Leave and Tour
Every employee must use the app to request and take leaves, as well as to directly apply for leaves if they are unable to do so offline. You can also use the app to view the remaining leaves in any parts you may need.